Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sisters


I've said before that the girls so obviously love each other and Friday was one of those days that just goes great and they play all day so well together and have tons of love for each other.  Avrie was done with rest time and asked to watch a movie and I said that was fine (friday is movie day..they don't really watch TV at all the rest of the week).  We got her all ready and she was part way through her show when Quinn woke up.  She immediately spotted Avrie in the little chair and wanted to sit with her.  Normally you would think that Avrie would freak out and tell Quinn to go away, but not at all, she let Quinn wrap her arms around and hold on. It was such a sweet moment I had to take a picture.  They are so sweet to each other, playing and being a part of each other's pretend play.  We have our days and moments, but overall they are definitely each other's best friend.



1 comment:

  1. It really was cute, I got to see this as well and the hugs and kisses they give each other every night...some of the best parts of being a parent

    ReplyDelete